In the following weeks there will be many opportunities to hear and read Tendai's work and to meet him in person, not only in Århus and Denmark, but also in Paris and Brussels. Here you can find a list of where to learn more about Tendai:
* Tendai will perform at the Paris Book Fair Monday March 21
* He will also be at the Passa Porta Festival in Brussels, March 24 - 27
* Tendai is working a columnist for the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten. Here he writes about life in Denmark and the local Århus Culture Scene.
* Mondays you can listen to Tendai on Århus Radio 98,7Mhz (1pm - 2pm) where he has his own radio show called African Vibes. It is a show about Free Speech, African politics, social and humanitarian issues and African music.
* He is doing an Animation Film project titled A Can of Worms, about an African Dictator who gets deposed from power by a small boy. It will be screened during the Nordic Panorama Film Festival.
* Tendai plans to write 30 books before the age of 30, and is therefore also working on several manuscripts.
* Tendai has been, and will continue to, visit organizations and schools throughout Denmark, talking about Free Speech and the situation in his homeland of Zimbabwe.
* On Monitor you can see an interview with Mr. Tagarira (in english).
* Last, but not least his website is up and running.