ICORN General Assembly to be held in Barcelona on April 21 and 22
Added: April 2009 to Network News
Since the 2008 assembly in Stavanger, the ICORN Administration Centre and the ICORN Advisory Group have been working according to the mandate given by the assembly, to draft the new organizational model for ICORN. It is for the upcoming fourth ICORN General Assembly in Barcelona to approve of and decide upon the new model, suggested to take officially effect from January 1, 2010.
- The 2009 ICORN Lecture: The Forgotten Fruits of Migration by Ilija Trojanow
- The Frankfurt Book Fair interviews Peter Ripken, Chair of ICORN's Executive Board
- Welcome to the ICORN General Assembly in Frankfurt
- ICORN Upcoming General Assembly to be held in Stockholm, 9-11 May
- Coming up: ICORN General Assembly in Frankfurt